- Boulder opal mined in southwest Queensland.
- Extremely unique red and blue stripy pattern all running in one direction down the face of the opal... nice dome on the stone making excellent shape for a ring.
- The opal weighs 7.72ct and measures approximately 19 x 11 x 4mm.
- Ring setting is made from palladium silver with a molten band, polished bezel and has been garnished with solid 18ct yellow gold highlights.
- Ring size is P (7.75 US).
- A very unique piece of Australian opal wearable art!
Back to Silver opal jewellery