Skip to content
- Natural Australian boulder opal mined in southwest Queensland.
- Beautiful boulder opal ‘split’, meaning the earrings are 2 pieces of the same stone... the faces of the stones fit together. VERY COOL!!!
- Excellent high polish on the opal with dark forest greens, dark blue undertones and nice wood replacement throughout.
- Opals measure approx. 27 x 9 x 5mm.
- Total earring length approx. 50mm.
- Earring weight approx. 3.4gm.
- Set in palladium silver & 18ct yellow gold.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection